We are authorised dealers of Markus Lifenet Ltd. Markus Manoverboard rescue net is designed for use on SOLAS Fast Rescue Boats with fastening point 100 to 150 cm from water. Alternatively it can be used as a scramble net or emergency ladder.
- Width of net structure: 120 cm(48 inch)
- Vertical length of net structure from fastening point: 200 cm (80“).
- Easy fastening to the rescue boat with 4 or 7 SS buckles.
- Each vertical webbing tensile tested in excess of 1000 kg. (2204 lbs).
- Each mesh tensile tested in excess of 500 kg (1102 lbs).
- Tensile tested in excess of 3000 kg (6614 lbs) total with equal load on each vertical webbing.
- Storage dimensions: L125 cm x H25 cm x W5 cm (51” x 10” x 2”).
- Weight: 6,0 kg (11 lbs).
Type of Markus Mob Boat rescue net:
- SCNG-200, Number of meshes 6, Size: 120cm x 200cm
- SCNG-250, Number of meshes 6, Size: 120cm x 250cm